Stabil Drill, A Superior Energy Services Company is a global company that provides tough, durable tools to support the energy industry in some of the most demanding drilling applications. We have the most talented team of knowledgeable people who work together to deliver on our promise of integrity, strength and innovation.
Stabil Drill is currently seeking a Full-Time Machinist/Machinist Trainee to join our team in Monessen, PA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate machines (Manual/CNC Lathe).
- Experience cutting rotary shouldered connections preferred.
- Ensures machines are in working order and properly maintained.
- Perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Follow established safety policies and procedures.
- On a rotation basis, will be required to be on call when scheduled.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department.
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience in a related field preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
This job has expired.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid STD/LTD Insurance
- Personal Time Off (PTO)/Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match