AZZ Galvanizing - Nashville
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, performing maintenance services in the areas of plumbing, electrical, welding, construction, painting and/or machine servicing.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
We are looking for someone with at least 10 yrs of maintenance experience, specifically in the following area:
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Low voltage up to 480V, 3 phase, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing.
- Experienced in hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical work.
- Experienced with troubleshooting, repairing industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Fabricator experience.
Knowledge of hot dip galvanizing, steel fabrication or other custom metal coating operations is preferred. Knowledge of raw materials, production process, quality control and costs and knowledge of hand tools and equipment is preferred. Knowledge of specific and general safety policies and procedures as relates to the plant and the position is preferred. Essential Duties
- Repairs, replaces and reassembles defective equipment parts using hand and power tools.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on equipment and buildings.
- Diagnoses mechanical problems and determines how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals and part catalogs when necessary.
- Orders parts, supplies and equipment from catalogs and suppliers.
- Operates cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
Majority of the time is spent standing, walking, stooping, reaching, and bending. Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. Must have good eye hand coordination.Recommended Skills
- Complex Problem Solving
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Nashville, TNJob Type
Installation - Maint - RepairExperience
Not SpecifiedDate Posted
This job has expired.