ANDRITZ is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and for solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors as well as for animal feed and biomass pelleting. Other important business segments include automation and service business. The publicly listed technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of approximately 29,000 employees. ANDRITZ operates more than 280 sites in over 40 countries
Reporting to the Plant Superintendent the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance of buildings, grounds, and assets at the Neenah facility.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Initial assignment qualities and responsibilities to include:
- Safely and efficiently operate overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Safely and efficiently operate hand and power tools.
- Understanding and adherence to all appropriate OSHA regulations
- Ability and willingness to direct employees and external contractors
- Demonstrate understanding of pumps,440v 3 phase electrical systems, motors, drives, boilers, pneumatic and hydraulic.
- Ability and willingness to order necessary parts for the completion of maintenance needs
- Ability to read and understand standard prints and instructions.
- Ability to develop and maintain preventative maintenance schedules
- Willingness to work on off shifts to repair and or supervise the repair of urgent maintenance needs
- Ability to perform other maintenance, housekeeping, painting and miscellaneous tasks as needed and/or as directed by supervision.
- Be willing and able to proficiently perform all tasks with or without supervision.
- Must have computer skills (Word/Excel)
- Education: High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: On the job training will be provided.Other combinations of experience and education that meet requirements may be substituted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 8498 Nearest Major Market:
Oshkosh Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.