Job ID: 416719
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
- Maintain plant production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on electric motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
- Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications
- Troubleshoot malfunctions
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems and using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques
- Monitor compliance
- Conduct machine installs and repairs, maintenance and facilities repair, including electrical, mechanical, welding, fabrication of special parts as needed
- High school, trade school, or at least 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical experience
- Equipment maintenance, technical understanding, basic safety, power tools, attention to detail, flexibility, supervision, job knowledge, productivity
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Previous repair skills in manufacturing environment required
- Advanced understanding of electrical mechanical parts and tools
What CRH Americas Offers You
- This job involves the following physical demands: Walking, standing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- A large percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures can range from cool to hot and noise level can be moderate to high
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds or up to 80 pounds with assistance
- Job responsibilities involve use of hand and power tools
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 5, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Philadelphia Job Segment:
Machinist, Maintenance, Pipe Welding, Chemical Engineer, Electrical, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.