This job has expired.
Basic Job Functions:
Verco Decking, Inc is seeking qualified applicants for the position of maintenance utility. This role will support the maintenance team in, but not limited to safely maintaining, troubleshooting, executing projects, machinery upgrade and repairs, mobile equipment. The successful candidate will also be contributing to the efficient operations when required, working close with the production team. This is a utility and developmental position to assist and strengthen our overall maintenance team. This is an hourly position with production bonus pay.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
1) Understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment and electrical knowledge
2) Proficient computer skills and Microsoft Office programs
3) Ability to travel, valid driver's license
• Previous mechanical/maintenance experience
• Industrial maintenance training or in progress coursework - hydraulics, pneumatics, fabricatingand welding, blueprint reading, basic electrical and basic mechanical skills, rigging, machining,use of micrometers, plumbing
• Troubleshooting experience
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!