Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight? Then you should join the Hargray team as a Major Accounts Representative!
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of over 800 colleagues supporting local markets throughout the southeast is committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for our customers.
General Description of Position:
Responsible for maintaining and increasing recurring revenue from existing customer base and securing new business revenue by proactively communicating with the customers and prospects via telephone, e-mail, fax or in person visits.
Duties and Responsibilities: Including but not limited to the following.
- Achieves budgeted revenue expectations on a monthly basis
- Proactively and effectively communicates the benefits of Hargray’s products and services, maintaining the primary relationships with identified and potential major accounts.
- Schedules in-person visits with the decision-maker from each account twice per year. Speaks with the decision-maker from each account on a quarterly basis at a minimum.
- Enters all sales activity into the Salesforce.com CRM system on a daily basis including notes related to discussions and/or emails with prospects and customers. Accurately updates Salesforce.com opportunities daily to show the status of potential sales including monthly recurring revenue, probability, products/services, and anticipated close dates.
- Penetrates the existing general account base and focuses on growing the ARPU (average revenue per user) of each customer through add-ons, upgrades and upsells of and to existing services
- Focused on locking customers into term deals to secure recurring revenue for Hargray in the near future.
- Completes all project-related tasks as assigned by the Director of Business Sales
- Demonstrates a practical and efficient working knowledge of all of the products and services sold by the Sales Department.
- Works in conjunction with Sales Engineering to determine service capabilities and requirements for major accounts. Begins and completes job-implementation packages for the full range of products marketed by the Sales Department.
- Provides training and knowledge assistance, as required, on the use of products and services sold to internal and external customers.
- Coordinates service order activity associated with all job-implementation packages and other related details associated with implementation and service for all products marketed by the Sales Department, working with the Sales Support Specialist.
- Communicates with other departments as needed to facilitate a smooth service installation of products sold.
- Makes follow-up calls and visits to ascertain customer satisfaction, to answer questions or concerns, and to obtain referrals and sales leads.
- Will help analyze, research, resolve, refer, and follow up on customer complaints regarding billing, credits, and services in an expedient and professional manner.
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly, and professionally with customers, employees, supervisors, and managers to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships. Handles customer requests and communications by phone, E-mail, fax, mail, and face to face.
- Keeps abreast of current industry trends and practices as they relate to customer service and makes appropriate recommendations to the Sales Manager
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director of Business Sales to ensure the effective operation of the Sales Department.
Minimum Qualifications: Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of sales experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and managers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work weekends and extended hours as needed.
- Ability to use own vehicle for company use.
This job has expired.