Compeer Financial is seeking collaborative, innovative and dynamic professionals to be a part of our Top Workplace culture!
Tell me more about this opportunity.
Position Overview: This position provides leadership by overseeing the day-to-day operations of Contact Center team members who are responsible for delivering high quality client service. The incumbent assists in providing strategies to improve the client service experience, maintaining clients' satisfaction crucial for driving business revenues and reaching profitability goals.
- Provides clear and timely communication and feedback to all team members on expectations and goals.
- Establishes and develops guidelines to ensure the team provides a consistent quality level of service, that is timely, thorough and responsive to all clients. Tracks and monitors calls.
- Selects, develops, motivates, coaches, and evaluates, trains and rewards department team members.
- Promotes a positive work environment that leverages the talents and abilities of team members in achieving organizational and team goals.
- Ensures team adheres to established standards, practices and procedures, including compliance.
- Provides daily oversight and work direction to the team in assisting client callers with a number of account issues and questions including money movement and support of Compeer's digital products and services.
- Advocates and initiates changes to department policies and procedures to improve productivity and client satisfaction.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 8+ years of experience in a contact or call center for a financial institution.
- Three to five years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Compeer Financial products and services.
- Advanced knowledge of farming operations and agriculture, along with basic accounting principles and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of loan processing and servicing in a financial lending environment.
- Strategic and innovative.
- Leadership skills to select, evaluate, engage, motivate, mentor, train, delegate, reward and lead team members.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Skill in developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications, customer relationship management (CRM) programs and client databases.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other teams to achieve goals, grow business and service all aspects of client needs.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members' education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.