Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation's leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Manager, Marketing.
The Manager, Marketing is responsible for assisting the Director, Marketing in developing and executing marketing strategy, targeted plans and tactical execution towards prospects, existing clients and borrowers. Key objectives of this role include forging brand awareness, initiatives to drive business objectives and growth, driving revenue through borrower marketing and supporting the client and borrower experience. This role proactively collaborates with Business Development, Client Management, IT, and Borrower Operations, as well as the larger Corporate Communications and Marketing Department for prospect, client and borrower communications and campaign support to ensure comprehensive consistent and connected messaging. Additionally, the Manger is responsible for leading a team of marketing professionals.
- Proactively develops and ensures delivery of large and small-scale strategic marketing plans and activities that achieve short and long-term business goals
- Leads cross-functional teams to align on business priorities, key messages, campaigns, budgets, performance metrics, execution, and outcomes
- Assists Director, Marketing in overall company marketing strategy and execution
- Employs modern, creative marketing and communication strategies to influence prospect, existing client and borrower behavior and support company goals; driving the internal change required
- Plays a key role in product/service communication development and launch end to end
- Partners with Business Development in prospect acquisition and Client Management in awareness, cross sell and retention opportunities with existing clients
- Partners with Operations areas in marketing to borrowers
- Determines and drives borrower revenue opportunities and campaigns for the benefit of clients and Cenlar
- Tactically implements marketing plans across all vehicles and audiences in accordance with plan deadlines, such as brochures, ads, web content, social media, email, industry conferences and other projects to help meet business needs working with Corporate Communications, Digital Marketing and Event Planning and Recognition involvement
- Proactively establishes and maintains relationships with business partners (Business Development, Client Management and Borrower Operations and IT) to ensure business needs are thoroughly understood, represented, and achieved
- Measures the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend as appropriate
- Determines metrics, measures and communicates results
- Manages vendor relationships, as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, include but not limited to compliance and operational risk. Demonstrate consideration for Cenlar's reputation as well as our clients, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Marketing or Communications, required
- 5 to 10+ years of marketing experience, a plus in a financial services environment
- Previous experience leading a team whether direct reports or not
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong copy-editing and proofing skills are required
- Proven ability to work well with executives, managers and employees of all levels in advising and gathering, preparing and vetting material
- Ability to target specific markets with compelling positioning and methods that makes a complicated topic easy to understand
- Ability to prioritize, organize and balance short and long-term goals with a focus on the big picture
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to successfully lead and manage a project from creation to completion and follow-up
- Ability to set objectives, appropriate metrics and measure results
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you'll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.
This job has expired.