Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
Your passion is leading!
You possess deep experience in the execution of Microsoft sales and services strategy, and you thrive on leading others to do the same.
You understand the competitive landscape of the Microsoft industry, and develop campaign and activity solutions that scale the growth of new customers and projects through a team covering a broad geography and over 1,000 customers.
The Microsoft Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of Microsoft Sales Specialists to the growth of new customers and service projects. This includes full responsibility for hiring and developing all team members, aligning closely with our sales leaders across the region, and managing a deep partnership with Microsoft.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Be responsible for Softchoice sales of Microsoft software and services within the business area.
- Work with Softchoice Field Sales Management team on joint go-to-market to drive deployment of Microsoft solutions in our customer base and Professional Services revenue growth.
- Partner with Sales leadership at every level to develop marketing and field plans.
- Be responsible for recruiting, developing and managing an existing team of Microsoft Sales Specialists.
- Create/build relationships with Microsoft and key Microsoft partners, especially at the national and regional level.
- Create/propose marketing plans, initiatives, and campaigns.
- Provide Microsoft support for Softchoice sales organizations.
- Plan/conduct executive and sales presentations to customers, the Microsoft community, and to the Softchoice sales organization.
Why people love working here:
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant industry experience; including a minimum of 5 years sales experience.
- Preferred 3 years of people management experience.
- Must have work experience in the IT industry (Microsoft knowledge is required).
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT market for software, hardware and services.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing executive level relationships.
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skills.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging
. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to email@example.com. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-KM1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.