Manual QA Engineer *100% Remote
Job Title: *Manual QA Engineer
*Job Location:* 100% Remote
We have created an Operating System for spacecraft and complex operations. We are an experienced team of engineering and design leaders from SpaceX, Northrop, and Google. Our team worked firsthand on over 100 launches, including training and coordinating operations for multiple astronauts who successfully traveled to space and back. We deliver on the promise of making testing and operations as efficient, error-free, and enjoyable as possible. We just completed our Series A funding at $19 Million.
*Our current stack is React, CouchDB, AWS GovCloud, and TypeScript*, but we expect to evolve this stack over time.
Currently, these are some of the challenges we are undertaking:
- Real-time synchronization of data and user interfaces across earth and space
- Visualization of many complex data fields
- Integration of multiple high-bandwidth data streams for real-time processing and display
- Multiple deployment environments including cloud and on-premises
- Mission-critical security and reliability requirements
- Supporting complex workflows and detailed tracking while also maintaining simplicity and delightfulness of user experience
---CANDIDATES MAY BE NEEDED TO QUALIFY FOR A SECURITY CLEARANCE IN THE FUTURE.---
- Collaborate with cross-functional development teams to determine scope and direction of testing
- Create test cases, plans, and scripts across a variety of testing methods
- Work with modern software and testing methods (Agile/Scrum, OOP, TDD/BDD, etc.)
What You Need for this Position The Manual QA Engineer must have at least three years of experience and be familiar with:
- Experience with manual testing methods and creating manual test case and scripts from scratch
- Working knowledge of modern testing methods (E2E, integration, regression, back end, REST API, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in startup environments
- Knowledge of automation testing
- Master's Degree
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation package!
- FULLY REMOTE WORK
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Stock/Equity considerations
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Manual QA Engineer looking to launch a career into the aerospace industry and build innovative automation testing, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Daniel OKeefe
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!