Hendrickson is searching for a Business Forecast Coordinator for their Woodridge, IL Marketing team.
This individual will be responsible for monthly sales forecasting, publishing and analyzing metrics, managing market intelligence data, and providing industry/company data analytics.
- Actively participates as a key member of the Truck Systems Group Marketing team.
- Lead the monthly SOP meeting for Truck & Spring groups with Division staff.
- Coordinate the development of the monthly sales forecast for OEM, Affiliate, and Aftermarket segments of business and communicate all forecast information, and any subsequent adjustments, to Operations, Engineering, Purchasing, Accounting, Aftermarket and Sales.
- Provide sales analysis in dollars and units and investigate, determine root cause, take corrective action for variances of sales to forecast.
- Publish metrics to upper management regarding market share, industry build, and the overall heavy truck and commercial vehicle industry.
- Investigate, track and report market share trends on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide management with information for business review meetings, management review meetings and Board of Director meetings.
- Track production rates, product mix, market share and any market information pertinent to forecast at all major OEM accounts.
- Publish weekly reports and provide analysis on customer orders/demand.
- Develop and manage Salesforce CRM software activities for the Truck division.
- Support requests for data and information gathering, tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Support our Sales team through data analytics and Salesforce Sales Cloud initiatives.
- Coordinate the development of annual business plan (AOP) with Marketing Manager.
- Refine new processes across Truck Systems Group for methods in forecasting, annual operating plan, and market share calculations.
- Attend semi-annual conferences and report to management on industry trends, updates, etc.
Marketing Department Responsibilities
- Produce and maintain market intelligence by customer, application and vocation (i.e., databook summaries)
- Organizes monthly, quarterly, and annual results and prepares appropriate reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested in being considered? The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in business - major in marketing, finance or supply chain desired.
- 5 + years of financial analysis or related background required.
- 3 + years of supply chain management experience.
- Experience in the commercial vehicle or automotive industry
- Familiarity with ERP systems, MRP, planning Bill of Materials and demand management.
- Experience and knowledge in established forecasting methods and improvement.
- Intermediate/advanced to mastery skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- APICS certification preferred, but not required.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation.
- Self-motivation with good organization and planning skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time. Sound judgment in decision making and establishing priorities. Strong follow up both written / verbal communication.
- Ability to develop good internal and external working relationships. Professionalism and integrity to work with employees from all levels of the organization, and to handle highly confidential information.
- Strong presentation skills.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.