Are you looking for an opportunity to lead marketing campaigns for a company offering the future in environmental solutions? Want to collaborate with fellow marketing leaders to develop new strategies and approaches to offer clients valuable thought leadership, new technologies, and quality services? Join our team at Montrose and you can help build a top-notch marketing program, work with passionate colleagues, and support great clients blazing new paths in the environmental industry.
Offering a remote work environment with a nationally-based team, we are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager, who will serve as an integral member of a growing team in a fast-paced corporate environment. Our marketing programs cover a wide range of activities, including digital marketing campaigns that encompass search engine optimization (SEO), social media integration, and content marketing; field event support for our tradeshow exhibitions and conference efforts; and marketing strategy leadership for our varied business lines.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading strategy and implementation for core corporate marketing operations (PR and communications, internal process leadership, collaboration with new acquisition teams and external partners, etc.); in addition, this person will be responsible for strategy development and project management for select key services and business lines (campaign development, content creation, client insights, partnership with business development, etc.). You'll need at least 5-10 years of experience in marketing or communications, preferably in professional services, and welcome the opportunity to make an impact from day one.
We have expanded into Canada, Australia and Europe (Sweden and Germany) so multi-national experience, or the interest to gain that experience, is helpful.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages, including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people
- 401(k) plan and competitive match offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
As part of the Corporate Marketing team, this individual will collaborate with marketing and business development leaders to execute all marketing programs identified as market segment and company-level priorities, including conferences & events, advertising, content marketing, technology/software implementation, and public relations. Key corporate initiatives include marketing automation, SEO, brand messaging, CRM adoption, and more.
This position will also provide strategic marketing expertise and content support for several of our key business lines and solutions. The successful candidate will act as project manager and marketing expert for various business development, marketing, and PR campaigns by leading regular strategy meetings and communicating with project stakeholders (including the respective sales teams and subject matter experts), prioritizing and driving tasks to completion, maintaining schedules, and tracking campaign ROI.
The marketing manager's primary duties will include:Content and Digital Marketing Support
In-Person and Virtual Event Logistics and Coordination
- Work with business development leads to manage individual business line content marketing programs, including developing editorial calendars, managing projects in line with yearly business line goals, and conducting research
- Oversee development of and writing external brand-building communications as needed, including e-communications, press releases, blog posts, case studies, social media posts, web content, award applications, advertisement copy, and other content
- Use data driven insights to better inform content program
- Manage relationships and projects with freelance marketing support, overseeing schedule, quality assurance, final content copy approvals, and on-brand messaging
- Collaborate with fellow corporate marketing leads as needed to support the company's digital marketing efforts, including maintaining designated social media channels, social and website analytics support, corporate activity records within our project management software, and other tool/platform duties as assigned
- Meet business development team requests for email marketing efforts and develop customer journey in-bound workflows within marketing automation system
- Support business line participation in events and webinars, including event communications (pre- and post-e-marketing campaigns), collateral development, signage, graphics and promotional materials, booth content, pre- and post-event planning, and logistics oversight in collaboration with respective internal event coordinators and BD team
- Maintain master file system of current and past conference participation, including abstract and presentation library
- Manage requests for swag, in coordination with fellow marketing team members
- Maintain trade association memberships
- Explore and expand trade publication and journal advertising and content relationships
- Monitor and report on associated campaign activities in CRM
- Additional tasks as assigned by the VP of Marketing
- To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5+ years marketing-related experience, preferably in the professional services industry
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or similar degree from an accredited university
- Project management experience with excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading capabilities
- Knowledge and understanding of current marketing trends
- Basic to mid-level understanding of SEO strategy and tactics a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems, email marketing, web content management systems, and social media
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with graphic design ideal (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience in media relations a plus
- Experience with marketing automation a plus
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and resiliency to operate in a dynamic work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.