ABOUT THIS POSITION
The Marketing Meetings Coordinator position offers an exciting opportunity to enhance and develop your skills in meeting management while supporting over 150 trade shows/events per year.
As a Marketing Meetings Coordinator, you will support the events marketing department by managing the planning and logistics for face-to-face programs and tradeshows. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, work both independently and within a team, and demonstrate a keen eye for detail. The position supports Waystar's Tradeshow Manager, Events Manager and Sr. Director, Events.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Coordinate pre-meeting and on-site support/logistics including hotel rooming lists, attendance lists, transportation, and name badges.
- Manage and update invitations and RSVP lists.
- Develop, maintain, and execute registration websites using Cvent.
- Prepare onsite attendee materials and name badges.
- Attend staff events which can include mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Maintain and manage content for event pages on Waystar's website and on other internal event calendars.
- Assist with coordinating Waystar's sponsorship and exhibitor booth at tradeshows.
- Reserve conference rooms for internal meetings and prepare meeting materials.
- Process invoices, contracts, and expense reports.
- Oversee and manage meeting material shipments.
- Serve as the primary contact for program inquiries while maintaining professional and courteous communication with all internal and external personnel.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of work experience in conference and/or event management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team centered environment with competing demands
- Experience with providing excellent customer service
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, on-going projects while maintaining the highest quality of professionalism
- Work effectively across departmental lines to assure a standard of excellence in all conferences and events
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Diplomacy and discretion are essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which will include evenings and weekends
- Experience developing registration programs in Cvent
- High-level of enthusiasm and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work with little or no oversight while possessing a solution seeking attitude
- Accepts responsibility for actions and understands the concept of ownership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with great attention to detail
ABOUT THE TEAM
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external personnel
- Demonstrated tact and diplomacy in communication
- Proven ability to meet critical project deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Outstanding customer service via phone and email
- Aptitude for learning new technology tools and systems
- Capability to manage multiple projects or deadlines simultaneously
- High level of professionalism in all interactions
The Marketing team at Waystar acts as the company's brand ambassadors. From high-impact campaigns to large-scale field events, the department is responsible for telling Waystar's story, growing brand awareness, and increasing recognition in the market. Team members combine data-driven, strategic marketing efforts with creative messaging and design to preserve brand identity and promote growth.
The Marketing department offers a variety of positions, including an in-house content and design team as well as marketing roles for performance, product, segment, and events.ABOUT WAYSTAR
Through a smart platform and better experience, Waystar helps providers simplify healthcare payments and yield powerful results throughout the complete revenue cycle.
Waystar's healthcare payments platform combines innovative, cloud-based technology, robust data, and unparalleled client support to streamline workflows and improve financials so providers can focus on what matters most: their patients and communities. Waystar is trusted by 1M+ providers, 1K+ hospitals and health systems, and is connected to over 5K commercial and Medicaid/Medicare payers. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful,
Waystar products have won multiple Best in KLAS® or Category Leader awards since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.WAYSTAR PERKS
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus, if applicable)
- Customizable benefits package (3 medical plans with Health Saving Account company match)
- Generous paid time off starting at 3 weeks + 16 holidays, including your birthday and volunteer time
- Paid parental leave (including maternity + paternity leave)
- Education assistance opportunities and free LinkedIn Learning access
- Free mental health and family planning programs, including adoption assistance and fertility support
- 401(K) program with company match
- Pet insurance
- Employee resource groups
Waystar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate, value, and support diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job has expired.