Job ID: 436199
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Perform the unloading, loading, labeling and staging of products, in order to provide timely and accurate service to production operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist in prepping shipment by weighing, wrapping, palletizing and labeling
- Verify production counts on pallets
- Unload inbound freight from trailers at receiving dock
- Complete all necessary paperwork in an accurate manner
- Move trash and metal scrap to outside dumpsters
- Move material to and from machines
- Move production work in process between operations
- Move finished product to warehouse
- Occasional production handwork, as needed
What CRH Offers You
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1 year of experience
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to perform basic math skills accurately
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to understand basic English
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Kansas City Job Segment:
Industrial, Forklift, Warehouse, Manufacturing
This job has expired.