The manufacturing associate is responsible for the day-to-day operation of batch processing equipment in accordance with high quality ISO standards. The title of Associate encompasses all the roles involved in the production of powder coatings i.e., weigh-up, mixing, extruding and grinding. Our Associate's \"Pay for Skills Program\" is a defined career path that provides opportunity to advance in your position and increase compensation based on skill level. To find out more apply today!
- Manufacturing experience is an ISO environment
- Basic math skills.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems in a team environment.
- Willing to work overtime as required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $13.00 per hour. This position is bonus eligible. Benefits, upon satisfaction of applicable eligibility requirements, include but are not limited to:
- 401(k) matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
TCI is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
This job has expired.