Mechanical Engineer - EIT or PE Mechanical Engineer - EIT or PE
Location: Irving, TX
-- PARTIAL REMOTE - Hybrid (office/home)--
Seeking entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level engineers
--ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME TO APPLY--
We are an engineering firm that serves a variety of clients by offering solutions for upcoming, ongoing, and current projects across the country. With substantial critical projects and returning clientele, our company has had considerable success. Our staff takes great care to comprehend the needs and concerns of the client while designing projects of all sizes and levels of complexity to the greatest possible quality.
Currently, we are seeking a mechanical design engineer with experience in HVAC, plumbing, and building codes in particular ASHRAE. Experience in mechanical design, development, implementation and analysis is also preferred. A lot of our projects are in healthcare, higher education, k-12, academics, aviation, retail, federal, gov't, sports, transportation, and/or commercial markets. Experience across any kind of vertical is acceptable!
If you are a Mechanical Engineer - EIT or PE with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Draft/Design contract drawings
- Answer contractor Requests for Information
- Analyze shop drawings to ensure compliance with design requirements
- Develop a better understanding of HVAC, plumbing, and building codes (ASHRAE, IBC, IECC, IMC, IPC)
- Attend coordination meetings with clients, supervise junior engineers, provide quality control and maintain project schedule.
- Participate in client coordination meetings
- Ensure project quality and maintain schedule
- Mentor junior engineers
What You Need for this Position Experience with most of the following:
- HVAC and Plumbing design
- PE or EIT Certification
- AutoCAD and Revit knowledge/experience
- PE (Professional Engineer) certification or EIT
- Knowledge of the majority of the following (HVAC, Plumbing, and building codes- ASHRAE IBC, IECC, IMC, IPC)
Bonus skills (not required):
- Experience designing healthcare, education, government, or office building projects
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology or higher
What's In It for You We offer a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- 9 Paid holidays
- Collaborative, Friendly culture
- 401K Matching program
- Some REMOTE flex
- Make your own schedule...
So, if you are a Mechanical Engineer - EIT or PE with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!