Let's be unstoppable together!
Circana (formerly IRI and NPD) is the leading advisor on the complexity of consumer behavior. Through unparalleled technology, advanced analytics, cross-industry data, and deep expertise, we provide clarity that helps almost 7,000 of the world's leading brands and retailers take action and unlock business growth. We understand more about the complete consumer, the complete store, and the complete wallet so our clients can go beyond the data to apply insights, ignite innovation, meet consumer demand, and outpace the competition.
At Circana, we are fueled by our passion for continuous learning and growth, we seek and share feedback freely, and we celebrate victories both big and small in an environment that is flexible and accommodating to our work and personal lives. We have a global commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as we believe in the undeniable strength that diversity brings to our business, employees, clients, and communities (with us you can always bring your full self to work). Join our inclusive, committed team to be a challenger, own outcomes, and stay curious together. Learn more at www.circana.com.
Big Data is in our DNA. And our Media & Analytics Team is growing fast. Circana continues to innovate in the space and has developed and integrated the world's largest cross-channel media, social and online/offline purchase data sets to help our clients maximize the ROI for media spend. Our Audience Desk Consultants focus on providing value added media offerings to our CGP and GM clients by leading a team responsible for building and distributing media audiences, in flight optimization measurements, and data delivery.
Do you enjoy analyzing media needs and interpreting digital data trends/patterns? Can you translate data into meaningful solutions for clients? Can you plan and focus your time to manage and deliver data extracts and reports? Can you lead a team in a fast-paced work environment? This position for you.
Qualifications and Skills
- The successful candidate should have a bachelor's degree. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Ideally, the applicant should have 4-6 years of work experience in a media or analytic related field. Experience with audience targeting and/or media planning a plus.
- The candidate must have experience leading small to medium teams and have encountered end-to-end project engagements
- The candidate should also have experience creating value through engaging with and/or providing insights to clients or executive level management
To be effective as an Audience Desk Consultant the candidate must have proven and demonstrable skills in the below three key areas:
Planning and Organizing
- Determines effort and resources required to meet objectives; plans, coordinates, and manages resources effectively.
- Has the foresight to identify possible issues and take action to mitigate them.
- Takes ownership of projects and holds oneself accountable to meet agreed upon timeline and quality standards.
- Must be able to effectively manage time and maintain focus in a highly charged environment, managing competing priorities against tight deadlines
- Demonstrates effective team behaviors including informing others of relevant information, supporting team decisions, encouraging others to share ideas, effectively resolving conflicts, and establishing common client focused goals.
- Adapts well to change and remains calm under pressure
Ad Operations Experience
- Experience with audience files, consumer purchase data, or other large data assets related to media activation or sales behaviors.
- Experience communicating with DSPs/Ad Servers/Publishers in the digital marketing space as it relates to media/targeting activation.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity of solutions and outcomes.
- Knowledge of identity resolution and matching is a plus
- Familiarity with the CPG and/or GM industries
- Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft applications
- Familiarity in working with large data sets
- Analytic exposer or background a plus
As well as the technical skills, experience and attributes that are required for the role, our shared behaviors sit at the core of our organization. Therefore, we always look for people who can continuously champion these behaviors throughout the business within their day-to-day role:
- Stay Curious: Being hungry to learn and grow, always asking the big questions
- Seek Clarity: Embracing complexity to create clarity and inspire action
- Own the Outcome: Being accountable for decisions and taking ownership of our choices
- Center on the Client: Relentlessly adding value for our customers
- Be a Challenger: Never complacent, always striving for continuous improvement
- Champion Inclusivity: Fostering trust in relationships engaging with empathy, respect and integrity
- Commit to each other: Contributing to making Circana a great place to work for everyone
This position can be located in the following area(s): Remote.
The below range reflects the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future. An employee's position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs.
The salary range for this role is $64,000.00 $120,000.00.
This job is also eligible for bonus pay.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
You can apply for this role through our career website.
This job has expired.