Location: Monument, CO
Seeking a Medical Assistant in Monument, CO.
All interested and qualified candidates please send your resume to Nabyla Feitosa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Rooms patients according to policy and procedures prepare patients for examination
- Records patient care documentation in the medical record accurately and promptly.
- Coordinates patient care as directed by physicians, company standards and policies.
- Organizes exam and treatment rooms, stocks and cleans rooms and sterilizes instruments.
- Draw Blood
- Telephone and in-person screening limited to intake and gathering of information without requiring the exercise of judgment based on clinical knowledge
- Any other duties as assigned
READ CAREFULLY:All qualified candidates must send an updated copy of their resume to Nabyla Feitosa at email@example.com and/or call 484-270-1804 for immediate consideration.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a medical assistant training program and/or 3+ years of direct patient care experience performing medical assistant clinical duties in an urgent care, physician practice, or emergency room setting
- Proficient in drawing blood
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination
Upon emailing Nabyla or applying to this role, be on the lookout for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a phone screen (a phone screen is required to complete your application). If you do not have a phone screen set up, you will be unable to be considered by our client.
Looking forward to our conversation!Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com