The Judge Group is looking for a Medical Coder for a REMOTE POSITION!
Pay: Highly competitive
Overview of Position:
The Emergency Medicine Coder is responsible for abstracting clinical information from medical records for emergency medicine departments. The Coder will work with both ICD-10 and CPT-4.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
• High school diploma or equivalent
• CPC or CCS-P certification
• Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT-4
• At least three years of coding experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
• Emergency Medicine coding experience
• Hospitalist/inpatient coding experience
• Knowledge of facility-side coding
If you or someone you know is interested, please email Emily Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-434-2966 as soon as possible!