Facility: LEA COUNTY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Bonus (if applicable):
Benefits: Employees working a normal work week (30 hours or more) will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an energized workforce with options for you and your family including:
• Paid time off • Paid holidays • 401(k)
• 401(k) matching • Health Insurance • Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance • Life Insurance • Flexible spending account
• Health savings account • Tuition Reimbursement • Reduced tuition rates
• Employee discount • Employee assistance program • Pet insurance
• Disability Insurance • Paid training • Other benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you looking for a career you can feel good about? We hire only those that strive to do their best. By joining our family, you'll receive the honor and recognition that comes with working for the industry's global leader in evidenced based rehabilitation.
Who We Are:
GEO provides complementary, turnkey solutions for numerous government partners worldwide across a spectrum of diversified correctional and community reentry services. From the development of state-of-the-art facilities and the provision of management services and evidence-based rehabilitation to the post-release reintegration and supervision of individuals in the community, GEO offers fully diversified, cost-effective services that deliver enhanced quality and improved outcomes.
Why Work for GEO:
- At GEO, we believe that diversity in our workforce and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company's success.
- We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things.
- Employee benefits play an important role in making The GEO Group a great place to work. At GEO, we believe in the three pillars of employee wellbeing: physical, emotional, and financial. With comprehensive benefits and competitive wages, we trust that you will find all the resources you need here to be successful.
Provide basic therapy modalities and levels of care to inmates; provide clinical crises services, intake of new inmates charts, clinical staffing and care management, professional management of caseload, clinical crisis coverage and administrative support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides group mental health therapy and individual sessions.
- Coordinates services and communication with collateral departments and staff
- Assess, diagnose and intervene inmates on clinical needs.
- Schedules clients to assure that frequencies of assessments, reviews, services and treatment plans are completed in accordance with New Mexico Corrections Department (NMCD), The GEO Group, Inc. and GCCF policies as well as Departmental Directives.
- Assures that frequency logs for special assignments, crises services, intake service, segregation services and caseload data base, are completed, maintained and submitted in a timely and accurate fashion in accordance with NMCD, The GEO Group, Inc. and GCCF policies as well as Departmental Directives.
- Participates in 24 hour crises coverage as scheduled adhering to NMCD, The GEO Group, Inc. and GCCF policies as well as Departmental Directives.
- Process family visit documentation.
- Maintains collateral communications with community agencies, court and providers.
- Updates Mental Health kronos, APA certification, Segregation Rounds.
- Performs other duties as assigned.