MEP Project Manager If you are an MEP Project Manager with experience in the Greater Boston area, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive compensation based on experience from 90-130k
- Comprehensive benefits
- Growth opportunity
- Engaging Project pipeline
- Strong brand and reputation
What You Will Be Doing - Becomes thoroughly familiar with estimates and final negotiated price and scope
- Prepares detailed cost background and presents to Accounting
- Purchases all subs and vendors equal to or less than presented in the cost code breakdown
- Schedules project in accordance with GC's initial construction schedule and estimate
- Works with Coordination Department to complete the coordination drawings and pre-fab process
- Actively manages the progress, accuracy, and execution of work within the contract scope, dollar amount, and the agreed schedule.
- Documents all deviation in schedule and changes in scope. Presents accurate and timely cost impact pricing to GC for all such changes.
- Insures that GC is in agreement with all changes and produces necessary change order paperwork.
- Submits monthly requisitions and approves sub and vendor invoices. Closeout project in a timely manner in accordance with the contract document
What You Need for this Position More Than 4 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Mechanical Project Management
- Mechanical Engineering
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a MEP Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!