Duties and Responsibilities
- Coaches, directs, counsels merchandisers on overall performance. Defines expectations and monitors progress.
- Develops scheduling that meets the needs of the customer and company.
- Ensures, through a team of merchandisers, that assigned deliveries are checked in and put up, back rooms are rotated and cold boxes are filled.
- Ensures proper rotation of products being serviced.
- Ensures displays are built and customers concerns are handled appropriately and timely.
- Periodically runs sales routes in the absence of the key account specialist.
- Develops strong relationships with Customers and Company delivery department.
- Position with require some weekend and evening work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supervisory Experience
- 21 years of age or older
- 1 to 3 years in Merchandising or equivalent experience
- High School Education
- Valid Drivers License
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all level of management.
- Demonstrated high level proficiency or oral and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 100 lbs
Glazer’s Beer and Beverage provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.”
Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email email@example.com (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).
This job has expired.