Provides child-centered, family-focused, individual and family, face-to-face psychotherapy, as agreed upon by therapist and family to address issues related to the identified child with family issues in the context of how it relates to the child’s identified needs. Services vary according to individualized needs of a child and family
• Utilizes a strengths-based approach. Specific formats will vary according to identified needs.
• Core services include but are not limited to:
• Assessment of strengths and therapeutic needs of child and family.
• Inclusion of child as a participant in their own treatment
• Inclusion of parents or other caretakers as members of the treatment team and as partners in treatment.
• Maintains accurate and timely progress notes for every contact.
• Maintains and submits all required documentation for services as per program and regulatory requirements.
• Submits record of time worked within the most current pay period per the time frames outlined by program leadership.
• May at times, provide clinical supervision as required by program and regulatory requirements.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
The work of Merakey is anchored in the firm belief that it is every individual’s right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment in their lives. Surrounding professional staff with the best in technology and supports, Merakey is a leader in the industry and remains committed to helping people...one individual at a time.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter email@example.com
Licensed in PA as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist or clinical social worker
- Licensed in PA as a social worker or behavior specialist AND have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience in providing mental health direct services to children – 21 years of age AND a graduate degree with at least nine credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work or counseling from an accredited college or university
- Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum AND have a graduate degree with at least 9 credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related field from an accredited college or university.