Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Management of Change Coordinator (MOC) based in Three Rivers, TX. The MOC coordinator is responsible for the overall management and compliance with the MOC procedures within the Eagle Ford Business Unit. The coordinator will work closely with the MOC originators, review team and the approvers to ensure a quality and comprehensive review of the changes. The MOC Coordinator will work within the Asset Team and will deal with any changes that occur during the operational phase of the development. Excluded from this will be changes during the development project phase and within Drilling and Completions. The successful candidate will be accountable for managing and supporting the asset team in following MOC workflows, and communicating the health of the process via existing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of the Change.
- Facilitates the change review and ensures that the generated actions are relevant and supportive of the change.
- Facilitates the change's Risk Assessment and ensures the correct disciplines participate and the risks and associated risk reduction measures are adequately identified.
- Track, report and facilitate the closure of all open MOC action items.
- Assess the adequacy of supporting evidence for closure of risk reduction measures and MOC actions.
- Provides support and training in the use of the electronic MOC system (when implemented) and associated process workflows.
- Updates KPIs, prepares and distributes reports to communicate the overall health of the MOC process.
- Liaises with other assets and corporate personnel to continuously improve EFBU processes and electronic system.
- Collaborate and work closely with all multi-disciplinary teams such as S&E, Facilities Engineering, Construction, Maintenance Operations, Production Operations, Production Engineering etc. Maintaining the project lessons learned database, distributing, and tracking action item status
Skills / Qualifications
- Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship
- Well versed in OSHA 1910.119 specifically 1910.119(i) and (l) requirements for management of change.
- Ability to discern what an "in kind" change is.
- Certification in MoC leadership or coordination highly desirable.
- Experience in Management of Change in upstream or downstream sectors.
- Trained facilitation skills in TapRoot and TriPodBeta risk assessment methodologies.
- Prior experience in upstream oil and gas operations.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, strong communication, collaboration and influence skills.
- Experienced in managing large databases of information.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft products.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Working knowledge of oil and gas processing facilities
• Management of Change experience
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.