Attention Current Employees: To submit an application for posted positions, please close this window, log into your Workday account and apply through the Career worklet.
Instructions for Applicants: To be considered for one of our open positions, please complete our online employment application and submit all required attachments for each posting that is of interest. Once submitted, your application cannot be edited.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail EmployApp@wnet.org or call toll-free 1-800-992-7519. This email and phone number have been created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
The Multimedia Associate Producer works with Executive Producer, Senior Producers, Producers and on-air talent to create and disseminate, impactful journalistic content for the program's digital and social presence across a variety of platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and pbs.org. The Multimedia Associate Producer is a key member of the Amanpour and Company team ensuring that program content leverages the strengths of various social channels and follows best practices for each platform. Specific responsibilities include:
• Pitch, produce and edit multimedia content with direct involvement in research, scripting, editing;
• Coordinate resources from pre-through post-production to meet project requirements and help maintain a cohesive creative vision;
• Develop, produce, and monitor content for social media platforms; engage with our audience and respond to comments and questions;
• Optimize Amanpour and Company's social media presence, actively research social trends, best practices and ideas regarding content across different platforms;
• Maintain the Amanpour and Company website;
• Ensure content adheres to PBS standards, including formatting and transcriptions for interviews;
• Additional duties, as assigned.
• Minimum two years hands-on experience in multimedia production;
• Excellent researching, reporting, writing, and editing skills;
• Familiarity with multimedia formats, digital standards, and project management;
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects;
• Ability to think creatively, effectively collaborate with peers and communicate best practices;
• Ability to maintain editorial voice across social channels.
This is a hybrid position. The incumbent will be expected to work in the New York City offices when needed. The WNET Group reserves the right to change and/or modify the hybrid schedule at its discretion. Per WNET's vaccine mandate policy, the successful candidate must show proof that they are fully vaccinated under applicable guidelines.
The WNET Group believes that diversity is about learning from others who are not the same, and that differences such as race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, and other statutorily protected characteristics or other ideologies can enhance the work we do in public media. We believe that as a diverse and inclusive organization, recognizing the unique and multiple perspectives of our employees, we can better fulfill our mission. As a public media institution, our message is enhanced by our diverse workforce where everyone is empowered to make a difference.
WNET is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, marital and partnership status, familial status, arrest or conviction record, union membership, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offense, unemployment status, caregiver status, credit history, salary history, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, an employee's or an employee's dependent's sexual and reproductive health decisions, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
The WNET Group offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a supportive working environment. Salary ranges are based on benchmarked nonprofit and industry related data provided by an outside consulting firm and are commensurate with skills and experience. The hiring salary range for this position is $58,500.00 - $62,000.00. Internal equity considerations will be reviewed before making a final offer.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Posted about 1 hour ago
Kansas City, Kansas
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago