This position is responsible for all new home sales activities while delivering an extraordinary customer experience.
Company Overview: Beazer Homes is committed to employee wellbeing and life-work balance, offering development opportunities, a flexible time-off program, and an industry leading parental leave policy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- As an employee of Beazer Homes, the New Home Counselor is accountable for working with buyers and their realtors in selling and closing newly built homes.
- Maintains model home(s) and communities to the highest standards
- Meets (or exceeds) customer service goals and sales performance metrics
- Ability to generate leads from various sources
- Creates and maintains positive Realtor relationships
- Coordinates customer meetings with other departments as part of the homebuying journey
- Regularly visits competitor communities and comprehends the landscape for the home market in the area; gathers and utilizes data in the market to conduct a Competitive Market Analysis and uses that analysis to maximize success.
Education & Experience
- Valid Driver's License in State of employment
- Preferred, 3+ years of proven success in a sales or customer service environment
- Where required, a valid Real Estate license for the state of operation
Skills & Abilities
- Holds oneself accountable to meeting monthly goals in a commission-based sales environment
- Must be able to staff model home sales office on a 5-day schedule within the advertised days/hours
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Can follow a planned sales presentation
- Ability to learn and convey Beazer Homes communities, product, promotions, purchase agreement, and processes
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate information both in writing and face to face encounters
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to utilize computers and related technology to facilitate prospecting, follow up, purchase agreements, and homebuyer maintenance
- Understanding of basic ideas of mortgage financing is preferred
- Able to work in the sales office of the model home or temporary sales offices while following CDC COVID safety requirements/recommendations adopted by Beazer Homes
- Able to visit and guide buyers through lots, homesites and communities in various phases of completion where temperature and noise levels vary
- Able to visit neighboring communities for competitors information and remote locations for training
- Able to wear safety equipment that includes proper footwear, hard hats, safety vests as required on active construction sites
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job duties may change at any time, in the company's sole discretion. Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants
This job has expired.