CUMULUS MEDIA/INDIANAPOLIS is looking for a full-time member to join our talented staff. Do you wake up every day and can't wait to get to the studio? Are you constantly looking learn and grow as an on-air personality? ...what else you bring to the table. Can you write and produce? Are you active on social media? Can you help our promotions team create fun, sticky promotions to benefit our listeners AND our clients? Can you schedule music? Have you got Photoshop & Illustrator game? Whatever it is that will make us want to hire you, we want to know about it.
Who We Are:
Cumulus Media/Indianapolis features 6 stations (WZPL-FM, WFMS-FM, WJJK-FM, WNTR-FM, WNDX-FM and WXNT-AM) reaching well over a million listeners weekly. We strive to hire talented, passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who love to collaborate with other equally talented people to produce compelling content.
- Produce a compelling radio show daily.
- Great with phones/interacting with callers and hosting live events
- Connect with listeners via phones, social, video, web and on-site
- Daily social media engagement; website and digital content generation
- Participates in station Programming, Promotions, and Sales meetings and events
- Live broadcasts and station appearances, whether paid or unpaid
- Commercial production, including creating killer endorsement ads - both on air and online - for mutually agreed upon products
- Voice other commercials as assigned
- Handles emergency news/weather in show; on call for weather disasters/breaking news
- Other duties as assigned
To upload your air-check, please paste the audio file into a Word document and save with name format Lastname.Audio and upload as part of your application by selecting "Include a cover letter". Instructions are also provided on the application form.Qualifications
What we offer:
- 3 + years of Full-Time On-Air experience (knowledge of Op X & VOX Pro a plus)
- Strong production skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking
- Strong knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations
- Socially informed and perceptive; up-to-date and in tune daily with the local and national trends and/or specialized knowledge of topics/events related to on-air discussions
- Can work well in a team environment; collaborative
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
- Competitive pay
- Professional growth and career path
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask "what if" and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit [ Link Removed ]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [ Link Removed ] CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).