The Operations Analyst is responsible for recommending solutions based on gathering data and systems information from various sources to analyze both current and historical trends. This individual will examine data and offer perspectives on business-critical insights to inform commercial strategy and key performance indicators for assessing commercial success. The main duties will include reviewing company data, building reports, and disseminating the information at a territory level. This individual must be able to manipulate large datasets via SAS/SQL (or like language) and translate these datasets into advanced analytics with programs such as Excel, PowerBI, Qlik. The Operations Analyst will be expected to create and provide compelling and professional presentations in PowerPoint with key insights. This position reports to the Director of Sales Operations.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Partner with Sales Leadership/Functional Heads to understand their business reporting needs and ensure timely implementation of required operational processes for optimal business planning
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Insights & Analytics to improve all areas of operational reporting, data validation, measurement, analysis and data quality with the purpose of identifying automation opportunities for the business
- Work with Senior Director, Salesforce Effectiveness to deliver and distribute weekly, monthly and annual operational reports & dashboards, as well as the development and implementation of new business reports, dashboards and ad-hoc analysis related to commercial performance.
- Analyze anonymized patient level longitudinal data in conjunction with salesforce key promotional metrics to deliver business intelligence insights and strategic suggestions for business growth.
- Work with the Director of Operations and Sales Leadership to develop and/or evaluate standard KPI’s for field activity, including but not limited to field force sizing, alignments, deployment, account and HCP targeting, goal setting, call planning, resource utilization and program effectiveness
- Work with the Director of Operations and Sales Leadership to develop potential sales incentive compensation philosophy and strategy. Assists in the development, communication and implementation of sales incentives, contest and award programs
- Manage the progress of multiple strategic projects and prioritize with respect to timelines while meeting project milestones
- Maintain close collaboration with key functions and support business work streams to achieve company goals and objectives
WHO WE ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or graduate degree preferred
- 8+ years demonstrated experience in sales operations or sales/analytics reporting role, preferably within the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industries
- Advanced knowledge & application of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Advanced knowledge & application of relational databases and fluency in programming languages (e.g., SQL, SAS; Azure, S3)
- Experience working with platform data reporting (Power BI, Salesforce)
- Experience with pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IMS/IQVIA, Symphony Health) and working with prescription audits and claims data sets
- Proficiency in reporting and data visualization tools (e.g., Qlik)
- Ability to think strategically to support key business decisions
- Direct supervisory experience of vendors and/or consultants
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to communicate with impact, verbally and in writing with all levels of management
- Results oriented, self-organized and self-starter, proven track record of results
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional matrix environment
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel for key external & internal meetings as needed.
Alfasigma USA is the local affiliate of the Italian based pharmaceutical company, Alfasigma. Alfasigma is a leading Italian pharmaceutical company focused on prescription drugs, over-the counter (OTC) and nutraceutical products and has a presence in 90 countries.
Alfasigma USA’s main goals are to improve the health and quality of life of patients by finding solutions to treat specific patient populations, expand our existing portfolio and bring new products into the US market. We strive to be a strong healthy company in a strong healthy world.
Alfasigma USA is headquartered in Bedminster, NJ. with a manufacturing plant in Shreveport, LA., a remote mail order pharmacy call center and an established national salesforce. Alfasigma USA, Inc. offers:
Comprehensive Compensation Package:
- Competitive base salary, depends on experience
- Annual bonus potential
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement (etc.) are some examples
- New hires are eligible for medical and dental coverage on date of hire.
Alfasigma USA, Inc. and its subsidiary, Brand Direct Health, L.L.C. (collectively the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, religious creed, religious observance, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (cancer and genetic characteristics), disability, military service, military and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
This job has expired.