The Quality Assurance Manager oversees and is responsible for all aspects of the day to day performance and management of the Quality Assurance, Policy Issue, and First Class Mailing Operations. The position is responsible for sales and maintenance vendor relationships, coordinating special print requests and special projects, handling workflow and workflow challenges, providing input regarding direction of areas, and scheduling for multiple departments to ensure departmental and company goals are achieved.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for the management, oversight, and all daily operations.
- Ensure that print production deadlines are met by each department so all service levels are met.
- Research and resolve production problems in real time as they arise.
- Interface with outside print vendors for sales and maintenance vendors regarding hardware and maintenance performance.
- Communicate all changes to production to the departments as needed and ensure that they are implemented correctly.
- Develop new procedures to improve accuracy and efficiency of work flow for all areas to ensure lowest costs.
- Maintain daily reporting for Sr. Management.
- Maintain documentation of work flows and balancing procedures.
- Verify inventory of laser shells/forms for Production of all admin jobs are ordered and available for all departments.
- Verify inventory of laser shells/forms for Disaster Recovery being maintained off site for all admin areas.
- Assist in verifying test print for Billing, Claims, Customer Correspondence, and Policy Issue.
- Serve as point of contact for both Internal and External auditors.
- Interview, hire, train, develop, and monitor staff.
- Duties as assigned.
- Monday-Friday; 8:00am -5:00pm
- Overtime as needed
This is considered a safety sensitive position.
This job has expired.