Job ID: 448340
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Oldcastle Infrastructure is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our team. The Sales Representative reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for developing and maintaining favorable relationships with current and potential customers, achieving sales goals of our precast concrete products business and developing plans to increase the region's sales volume.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Sales and marketing of all Oldcastle Infrastructure precast concrete products, concrete pipe, culverts, manholes, and other drainage products. Customers include civil contractors, utility companies and municipalities
- Prospect opportunities and companies and market products within core markets
- Identify and bid all appropriate projects within assigned marketing area. Participate in the development of bid strategy for each job
- Utilize various software tools to manage prospects, issue quotes and communicate with broader team
- Assist the General Manager in developing strategy and tactics that ensure the attainment of company sales goals and profitability in key markets through assigned geography
- Develop and maintain relationships within the engineering community. Leverage these relationships to get Oldcastle products specified on future projects
- Will be responsible for meeting specific sales volumes and profit margin goals
- Partner with other departments (Quality Control, Production, Operations, Transportation, and Accounting) to ensure every account receives the highest level of customer service
- Communicate with the broader Oldcastle sales team to manage and coordinate sales to customers who overlap geographic boundaries and markets, as well as to leverage the Oldcastle product portfolio across company boundaries
- Actively participate in industry-related associations as required in order to develop and maintain key networking and business relationships
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years in civil infrastructure construction, precast concrete manufacturing sales, or similar product sales
- Demonstrate strong business acumen in regard to sales and marketing and/or the civil infrastructure construction market; be knowledgeable in regards to current and possible future industry trends
- Ability to read and interpret civil design drawings, and engineering production drawings
- Must have ability to travel (approx. 50% +) throughout the sales region (North Texas)
- Must have the drive and self-discipline to work independently within territory to accomplish goals
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers - both internal and external
- Be a pro-active, self-motivated, self-starter who is action oriented and drives for results
- Be experienced with technical sales to engineers and specifying agencies (Not necessity but a plus)
- Be proficient in basic Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Have a Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record; monthly auto reimbursement for mileage is provided
- Have ability to work with a diverse group of people both within the company and in a sales capacity
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Minneapolis Job Segment:
Outside Sales, Sales Rep, Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Sales, Engineering
This job has expired.