Owner's Rep--Data Center Construction If you are an Owner's Rep with Data Center Construction experience, please read on!
NOTE: This position requires job site visits 2 days per week with additional remote job functions.
What You Will Be Doing --You will be advising the project owner on all aspects of data center construction projects. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with contractor selection
- Reviewing drawings and advising on value engineering
- Developing a cable management plan
- Working closely with facilities personnel
- Managing the construction process from cradle to grave
What You Need for this Position 3+ years of owner's rep experience with the ability to function as a PM/CM and:
- Bachelors Degree (Engineering, Construction Management, or Related)
- Prior experience with facilities construction or other complex projects
- Prior experience with Data Center Construction (new build) PREFERRED
- Prior experience with feasibility studies
- Prior experience with cable management plans
- Knowledge of MEP and Fire Suppression Systems
- Prior estimating experience is a PLUS
What's In It for You - Salary 130-160k (depends on experience)
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Exciting Work and Projects
- Collaborative Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement
So, if you are an Owner's Rep with Data Center Construction experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!