NxEdge is a world class company providing vertically integrated solutions to the Semiconductor market. Our expertise in Engineering Material Coatings (EMC) allows global leading chip manufacturers and OEM equipment makers to achieve next generation technologies.
The packaging specialist is responsible for pulling and getting material ready for production and to prepare outgoing merchandise from finished goods for shipping. Placing items in packaging.
Shift: 2am-8:30am ($1,500 sign-on bonus)
- Able to learn company specialized software and perform tasks within the system
- Weighs, bands, and/or shrink-wraps orders or other items for shipment.
- Checks shipments; labels and makes packing list and applies as necessary.
- Stacks boxes and cores and stocks items received in appropriate areas.
- Performs semi-annual physical inventory.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required or assigned by supervisor
- Place completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by labeling and recording information about each package. (80%)
- Receives, inventories and distributes raw material and supplies used in the production (20%)
- Unload packages from incoming trucks
This job has expired.
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Attention to detail is key
- Ensure items make it safely to their destinations, such as loading zones or into inventory.
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
- Ensure items make it safely to the customer because these parts are very expensive, and damage can effect company reputation and profit.
- Attention to detail is key so that items are not misplaced or shipped incorrectly which can impact OTD and quality metrics we have in place.
- They will be checking inventory items so that we can document all items and locate them in a manner that is cost effective for NxEdge.