Here at Rehrig Pacific, we are all about our people. Since 1913, our organization has focused on sustainable supply chain solutions while creating a culture and atmosphere where amazing people, like you, are celebrated for doing their best work. Rehrig Pacific has grown to meet the needs of our industry consumers across the country and internationally. We are constantly creating innovative solutions to transcend the new standards set forth by our customers. We find true fulfillment in helping others, both within the Rehrig Pacific family and in our communities. As servant leaders, we lead by example.
The purpose of this role is to hand-sort pallets accurately and efficiently, based on appropriate manufacturer, quality and grade, as determined through visual inspection process meeting quality and quantity goals.
- Engage in Safety to ensure Plan To Zero (PTZ) is met
- Conduct all activities and perform all job duties and functions following strict adherence to established, company implemented safety behaviors, processes, and procedures.
- Improve and maintain Quality Expectations
- Hand-sort pallets accurately and efficiently, based on appropriate manufacture, quality and grade, as determined through visual inspection process
- Inspect and determine level of repair pallet needs following established repair criteria.
- Sort pallets accurately, based on appropriate quality and grade as determined through inspection and repair process.
- Production Expectations are understood, achieved and sustained
- Production-based position; must be able to effectively meet minimum production and quality requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by site leadership.
- Mission and Values
- Able to effectively work within a diverse team environment.
- Perform sanitation, •Clean as You Go,• and good housekeeping practices.
- May be required to operate a Fork-Lift in a safe and efficient manner (training and certification to be provided).
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. consistently throughout duration of shift.
- Ability to effectively perform a job requiring consistent, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, reaching, and lifting.
Hiring for Weekday Second. Tuesday-Friday 16:30-03:00. Starting pay $17.00 an hour.
- Familiarity using a pallet jack.
- Prior Forklift experience and certification preferred, but not required.
- Experience in a fast-paced, production-based warehouse or manufacturing environment preferred.
- High School Diploma, GED, or comparable work-related experience preferred.
Rehrig Pacific Company is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also here.
This job has expired.