This is a remote opportunity
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
As a Payroll Accountant, you will be focused on paying our Cradlepoint employees accurately and on time as well as accurate reporting. These are very important to the happiness of our employees and the success of the organization.
What Will You Do?
- Processing of domestic payroll utilizing ADP Workforce Now
- Assist with international payroll processing as needed
- Prepare required journal entries
- Handle various payroll functions as required by Cradlepoint for foreign and domestic payrolls
- Reconcile payroll related general ledger accounts
- Support requests from public, internal and third-party auditors as required
- Assist with the timekeeping and payroll system and payroll related items
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
- Collaborate with team members to provide reports as needed
- Understand all aspects of basic payroll rules and procedures
- Respond to notices from taxing agencies
- Analyze payroll issues and recommend corrective actions
- Manage benefits billings and monthly reconciliations with payroll deductions, including HSA, FSA and 401K administration
- Maintain payroll files and make sure systems are up-to-date and accurate
- BS degree in accounting, finance, business or related fields preferred
- 3+ years' experience with ADP Workforce Now as high-level administrator
- CPP or FPC certifications is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain precise records
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- D365 and Workday payroll experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Can work independently and without supervision when required
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.