Phoenixville Hospital is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist to join the busy and growing practice, Phoenixville Hematology Oncology Associates with 2 other providers and an onsite pharmacist that ensures timely coordinated treatment. The Cancer Center at Phoenixville Hospital is a member of the Jefferson Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network and gives patients access to advanced cancer treatments including:
- Clinical Trials
- Genetic Testing
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Therapy
- Support Services
Phoenixville Hospital is your community healthcare provider; an 144 bed facility with an award-winning cardiovascular program, a fully-accredited Cancer Center, and the area's largest Robotic Surgery Center. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We provide comprehensive medical services through approximately 25,000 emergency room visits, 8,200 inpatient admissions, and more than 500 community outreach programs annually. We work hard everyday to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home. Job Summary Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- May manage the daily operations of a specific medical program, patient care unit, or research function.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in specified health promotion, education and/or prevention programs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Office Hours, Monday-Friday
- Call is 1:5
- Must have privileges at both Phoenixville and Pottstown Hospital for call coverage.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and stipend
- Relocation assistance
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Phoenixville and the greater Philadelphia area offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.Contact Name: Ken NicholsContact Email: Kenneth.email@example.comContact Phone: 484-332-7500 (Call or Text) Qualifications Requirements:
This job has expired.
- BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
- Pennsylvania Medical License