Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 6419
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Finance Business & Leader at the site who is responsible for managing all financial activities of the Maple Grove, MN manufacturing operations in Minnesota: (1) Plan, organize and direct the overall budgeting and forecasting process for functional areas; (2) complete monthly summaries of financial statements (3) provide analysis of key P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow forecast components and (4) Works with site leadership in developing the longer term strategies for the plant & defining the key enablers for success (5) Drives continuous improvement in all financial processes (6) manage and develop site Operations Finance team members.
• Develop, interpret, and report financial information for the Arlington Heights operations in a timely manner to global operations, corporate finance, and local management in compliance with specified requirements. Serve as a member of the operations management team and partner with site management in making financially sound business decisions.
• Maintain the integrity of the plant's accounting books and such other records as are necessary to meet external and management reporting requirements.
• Analyzes financials including P&L, balance sheet, and working capital for area of responsibility; monitors and manages results vs. Plan and forecasts.
• Provide timely reviews and analysis of actual financial results of the business, vs. plan, forecast, and prior periods to upper management and peers. Completes financial roll forward analyses for quarter and YTD results calls.
• Leveraging the site ERP system, analyze all significant work order variances as incurred. Perform Pareto analyses to identify the root causes of variances, and help direct activities to improve plant cost base.
• Understand ERP system set-ups, calculations, and postings of manufacturing performance and identify/correct system issues as necessary to preserve integrity of financial results.
• Responsible for development of appropriate standard product costs to accurately reflect profitability of the product portfolio and set baseline for measuring manufacturing performance.
• Maintain and develop key performance measures and tracking systems for the plant to measure progress and identify focus areas for improvement.
• Coordinates, reviews, analyzes, and summarizes components of the budget process including Cost of Goods Sold, factory expense budgets, and variances. Prepares financial metrics and financial packages as necessary.
• Partners with site Operations Management to develop cost reduction and supply chain improvement strategies to meet short and long-term objectives of the business.
• Provides framework for strong internal control environment to protect human, tangible, and intangible assets of the business. Perform an audit function where needed to assure reporting systems and processes are being followed on a consistent basis and within the company policies.
• Provides costing support for new product development.
• Manage and develop team of financial professionals, prepares succession plans.
• Maintains compliance with principles of accepted employee conduct and ethics per Teleflex Medical policy and as specified in departmental policies and procedures.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Higher level education desired or CPA, CMA certification.
• Five to six years of experience in Cost Accounting with a manufacturing enterprise.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Analyze financial data, draw sound conclusions, and recommend effective courses of action
• Proficient in the use of large ERP systems and their application to finance administration, preferably SAP.
• Proficient with personal productivity applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Report Writing, etc.
• High degree of initiative to understand results, forecasts, and future planning
• Understands theory, principles, and practices of general finance, accounting, budgeting, financial planning and cost accounting as applied to reporting and planning.
• Strong leadership skills. Ability to manage and develop financial team members.
• Establish and maintain cooperative relations with those contacted in the workplace.
• Communicate effectively within the function and internal and external stakeholders & demonstrated ability to manage across a matrix organization.
• Working knowledge of Lean & Lean principals would be ideal.
• Experience in change projects would be ideal.
• Deal tactfully and persuasively with others in controversial situations.
• Able to travel domestically and/or internationally.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 7 hours ago