Kadiak, LLC is currently hiring a Plant Operator Supervisor in support of our government customer in the DC Metro area.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
The Plant Supervisor will need to possess:
Working Environment & Conditions
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate.
- Individuals performing within a supervisor type of role shall possess at a minimum four (4) years of experience in supervising operators working in an industrial wastewater pretreatment or chemical process plant.
- Shall be knowledgeable in how to use Human-Machine Interface (HMI)/ SCADA software which operates the applicable portions of the Plant. This software is run on various computer(s) that are located in the Plant office and in the plants.
- Shall hold a current Association of Boards of Certification (ABC) Class III or higher Wastewater Treatment or equivalent certification
- Shall be fluent in the English language both verbally and written and be able to read and understand English.
- Shall be U.S. citizen
- Shall be proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. About Our Company
Kadiak, LLC (Kadiak) is an Anchorage, Alaska based professional services firm specializing in federal contracting compliance & management, tribal sovereignty & law, and cultural and environmental resource management. Kadiak is owned by Koniag, Inc., an Alaska Native Regional Corporation (ANC) formed pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act of 1971. Kadiak is certified in the Small Business Administration's 8(a) Business Development Program.EOE Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
This job has expired.