Pool Attendant - Part Time
Branch Creek (BRA)
Pool Attendants must maintain a clean and sanitary pool area and ensure that all safety equipment is present at and around the pool area at all times.
- Tests and balances pool chemicals. Documents as required by state and local regulations
- Monitors and adjusts pool temperature as directed
- Cleans and vacuums pool, cleans skimmer baskets, backwashes pool filters, and skims the pool with skimmer as needed
- Monitors residents entering and exiting the pool area. Ensures the state capacity is not exceeded
- Ensures all posted pool rules are being adhered to
- Ensures safety equipment is present and in working order. Checks first aid kit for needed supplies on a daily basis
- Cleans and maintains pool bathroom daily, including keeping them stocked with supplies and free of standing water
- Sweeps the pool deck and all surrounding areas daily
- Straightens pool furniture regularly, ensuring that furniture is clean and in working order at all times
- Reports any non-working or damaged furniture to the Community Manager or immediate supervisor
- Gardens and removes weeds in commons areas as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Cleans the clubhouse and surrounding common areas as needed
- High School Diploma or GED (Preferred)
- Some High School Education (Required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures
- Flexibility to respond to community needs during non-business hours
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Good verbal communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, cool perks, and flexibility.
- Paid sick leave
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- DailyPay: Work today, get paid today
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Much more!
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. California Team Member Privacy Notice
This job has expired.