Preconstruction Manager *Location:* Los Angeles, CA
*Job Title:* Preconstruction Manager
*Salary:* $110k - $150k Base, Benefits, 401k
*Requirements:* 5+ Years Estimating
Ranked as one of the best and most safe GC's in the nation, we are a Top 400 ENR National General Contractor hiring a Preconstruction Manager at our Los Angeles office.
We are experiencing consistent growth and seek a candidate that has 5+ years of estimating experience in the commercial sector.
The bulk of our projects consist of *Healthcare, Retail, Gaming, Sports, Education, Industrial, and more.*
What You Will Be Doing - Implementing Bid Strategies
- Assembling Lump Sum or full GMP proposals
- Presenting Cost Estimates
- Building Relationships with Subcontractors
- Implementing Design-Bid-Build, Design-Build and Construction Manager at Risk Techniques
- Working with Owner's Reps
- Act as Liaison between Subcontractors and our company
- Leading Preconstruction Team
What You Need for this Position - 5+ Years in Estimating
- Experience with MS Office
- OSHPD Bid Knowledge
- Experience in bidding healthcare is preferred
- Proven track record of success in estimating small to large size projects
- Desire to lead a team
What's In It for You - *$110k - $150k DOE *
So, if you are a Preconstruction Manager with 5+ years of experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!