This job has expired.
Principal Electrical Engineer (Systems Design) If you are a Electrical Engineering professional with a track record of working well within a team environment, please read on!
Job Title: Principal Electrical Engineer (Systems Design)
Location: Hayward, CA, US
Salary: $130,000-$190,000 DOE
Requirements: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, 10+ years of experience, Medical Device
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking a role that will provide professional growth and new challenges yet balanced with great culture and quality of life!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - You will be an integral part in making a positive difference in the lives of patients, physicians, healthcare providers, and our employee team members.
- You will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- You will be a part of a fun work environment including an onsite exercise facility, game room, summer BBQs and numerous social event
What You Will Be Doing As the Principal Electrical Engineer for Systems Design, you will be responsible for:
- Developing analog and digital circuits and embedded systems to generate, monitor, and control fast high-voltage pulses for medical applications.
- You will own the system as a whole, helping develop hardware for new applications, and driving safety (60601) testing determining root-cause and resolving issues in complex high-voltage electro-mechanical systems.
- You will play a lead and critical role in an early-stage startup environment taking concepts from early ideas and prototypes to volume production, working closely with a multi-disciplinary team for system integration, and manage vendors and contract manufacturers.
What You Need for this Position Must Have
-Bachelor's or Master's in Electrical Engineering
-10+ years of experience
-ECAD and some form of knowledge of any of the following: OrCAD, Altium, Eagle, SPICE, ADS, Sonnet MCU Firmware
-5+ years of Medical Device experience
Nice to Have
- Experience in regulated industries (medical, industrial, automotive, etc.), interaction with safety or EMC compliance labs, and product verification and validation are also huge assets!
What's In It for You -Competitive Salary $130k-$190k DOE
- Group Health and Life Insurance
- Stock options awards and ESPP program
- Wellness program with free exercise and mindfulness classes and activities
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
So, if you are a Principal Electrical Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!