As a Privacy Program Manager, you will help a growing team within the Privacy organization to manage the FB Privacy Incident lifecycle from initial identification through completion of remediation tasks. This role is specific to incidents associated with Site Events and will expand to other types of Privacy incidents as the team continues to grow into its mission to manage all Privacy incidents throughout FB.
Privacy Program Manager, Incident Management Responsibilities:
- Translate and summarize technical conversations to non-technical audiences
- Monitor incoming incidents and ensure they are properly categorized and actioned, including capturing and maintaining contemporaneous documentation of all aspects of Incident Response through the entire lifecycle of the Incident
- Partner with Privacy Incident Management on call, relevant engineering owner of incident in identifying root cause and contributing factors
- Partner with Privacy Legal compliance and aid in unblocking them on moving incidents through the process
- Schedule, track, and follow up incident remediation tasks, scheduling, tracking and documenting privacy incident (SEV) review process
- Engaging with the Data Science team to gather relevant information for impact assessment
- At least one year experience working in the domain of a corporate privacy incident response team with security and/or privacy compliance procedures (e.g. GDPR , CCPA, SOC2)
- At least one year experience working with a corporate Task/Ticketing system recording and documenting Privacy incidents and cases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field
- Experience using SQL to access and analyze data
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.