Write specifications and obtain quotations for instrumentation and electrical equipmentCreate functional descriptions of combustion control systems
- Responsible for processing the electrical and controls portion of orders
- Design combustion control systems
- Ensure technical specifications are met by interacting with internal engineers and external vendors
- Design and check Control Panel drawings to ensure it will meet requirements
- Determine sustainability of controls equipment and instrumentation manufactured by other companies
- Field startup of control systems
- Design Panels and control Systems for custom applications
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and engineering drawings
- Able to program PLC ladder logic and code for a variety of PLC platforms
- Excellent communication with internal and external customers
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
This job has expired.