The Product Manager II will own and drive products, features, and internal company initiatives to continue growing, strengthening, and enhancing the LexisNexis portfolio of fraud analytics solutions. You'll lead product execution, develop product development plans, manage backlogs, and work closely within a cross-functional team developing and maintaining product ideas that solve customer problems. You'll prioritize and communicate production customer issues and defects based on data-driven decisions for timely resolution and lead product demonstrations to key stakeholders at program milestones. LexisNexis is a big data analytics company focused on some the world's most interesting and challenging problems.
Open to home-based locations
Qualifications and Education:
- Interacts frequently with customers through customer discoveries and VOCs to rationalize and generate customer requirements. Anticipates customer needs and prioritizes those for the organization.
- Actively gathers evidence-based data from multiple sources (customer, market analysis, sales, and revenue, etc.) to drive solutions to business problems. Demonstrates the ability to make trade off decisions between potential product capabilities.
- Supports the go to market strategy with good communication of customer requirements and timelines to stakeholders.
- Assists on go-to-market launch plans through coordinated development with external customer facing teams such as marketing and sales. Answers sales and customer questions regarding feature function, pricing, packaging, value proposition and competition.
- Solves customer issues with product features that achieve business goals and metrics. Deep understanding of his/her feature area and develops prototypes for testing and feedback.
- Determines strategic product vision and priorities for a feature area, and shapes/champions future product direction.
- Brainstorms with others to look for improvements to current process and tasks. Looks for opportunities to develop new ideas or thinking within own role. Shares own skill and knowledge with team members.
- Considers high-level technical approaches to use when prioritizing functionality. Is proficient in various technologies to assist day-to-day tasks (Excel, Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Web Analytics, AB Testing, etc.). Has a good understanding of software development methodologies like Agile Scrum, Kanban, and waterfall, writing requirements and user stories, and some background in software development.
- Can manage highly technical products that require knowledge in the fraud and identity space, analytics, machine learning and software design concepts. Comfortable leading and facilitating conversations with technical and non-technical teams across the physical and digital identity landscape. Able to build good working relationships with technical and non-technical team members.
- Minimum Years of Product Management Experience: 4-6 years
- A working background in new account opening, onboarding, or account management within the fraud detection and identity verification space preferred
- Familiarity with customer discovery and Jobs to be done framework are advantageous
- An ability and passion to create and support analytically focused products and operations
- Critical Experiences: Recognized as full owner of a product or multiple features. Identified, led, and released changes or enhancements that improved customer in satisfaction and/or commercial impact. Demonstration of thorough product development knowledge, including the ability to develop related business cases, content and product plans. Successful participation in customer engagements.
- Education to Qualify: Bachelor's or Master's degree, in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred, but not required.
- Travel is required (approx 10% post COVID restrictions)
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.