Job ID: 404500
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
The Production Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction for overall production and maintenance operations in accordance with the vision and values of the corporation. Fosters a "Culture of Safety" for staff and all employees by promoting and modeling an Employee Driven, Hazard Controlled environment. Advise the local business concerning long-term-strategic direction. Manage and coordinate the production plan (daily/weekly) to meet delivery schedules and budgeted cost/efficiency expectations. Drive continuous improvement initiatives through appropriate channels in the operation. Manage the coordination and execution of predictive/preventative maintenance plans through the maintenance management system for the facility, ensure asset reliability meets or exceeds performance expectations. Holds self and staff directly accountable for adherence to standards, policies & regulations for the safe, environmentally compliant production of a quality precast concrete product. Ensures training plans for production and maintenance staff and self are in place and followed, promoting key aspects of the overall succession plan process. Assume plant manager responsibilities as needed.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintaining of safety & continuous flow production methods with plant manager
- Responsible to actively seek out, find, and implement process improvements; to include improvements on RM cost reduction, asset utilization, team balancing, matching team strategy to situation.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of leadership; asses team dynamics, prepare for change, promote & develop team pipeline with plant manager
- Responsible for final sign off with scheduler on daily/weekly production schedule.
- Establishes formal and informal communications for staff and employees (e.g. morning safety huddle, mid-day meeting, maintenance planning, operations & sales & engineering).
- Ensures proper training of employees with leads and systematic trainer to advance the business.
- Responsible for plant layout, ensuring optimal safety and efficiency.
- Utilize Inventory Management Process (Production-Purchasing Report) to ensure finished goods inventory meets TWC targets for the business.
- Ensures monthly OSHA compliance training is conducted according to schedule requirements with EH&S Tech and EH&S Area manager
- Ensures safety committee is actively engaged in promoting awareness for safety programs/initiatives and driving improvement towards a Employee Driven, Hazard Controlled environment.
- Responsible for overall preventative/predictive maintenance program for the facility with maintenance manager.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of precast processes and equipment, have workable knowledge of industry technological developments and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma (or equivalent) with 3+ years leadership experience in an industrial environment leading multiple departments.
- Associates' degree in Business, Manufacturing, Engineering Technology, Production or related field or Bachelors' degree preferred.
- 5+ years' demonstrated manufacturing supervisory experience.
- Or any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and allocate resources.
- Strong written and oral communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing and utilizing process and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate resources to meet internal business objectives and customer expectations.
- Thorough knowledge of effective and efficient production and manufacturing methods.
- Thorough knowledge of company product, policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated successful application of managerial and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated skills or knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability.
- Ability to operate a computer and supporting software packages.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively implement change.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and lead teams.
- Ability to effectively manage conflict.
What CRH Offers You
- Industrial Plant environment.
- Frequent Walking/Standing (6+ hrs/day).
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 lbs).
- Infrequent lifting (up to 25 lbs).
- Max lift (up to 40 lbs).
- Frequent climbing of ladders.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 3, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Facilities, Industrial, Plant, Plant Manager, Production Manager, Operations, Manufacturing
This job has expired.