Job ID: 434219
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The operations organization is looking for an exceptional Program Manager to help us optimize and streamline our entire order management process. From order entry through the entire supply chain and manufacturing process to order delivery. The ideal candidate is one who thrives in ambiguity, is very customer obsessed, focused on operational improvement and is willing to take high degree of ownership for their program vision and execution of ideas. The ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, make data driven decisions, and apply good judgement to manage escalations, competing priorities, and deliverables is essential to this role. Successful candidates will be able to balance think strategically with realities of delivering on customer promises today. They will also have excellent analytical and creative thinking skills, and the ability to break down complex problems with no clear answers (and at times, conflicting data) into simple, innovative solutions and/or clear, measurable implementation plans.
The Program Manager, Process Optimization will report to the OIE Director of Operations.
Characteristics of the successful candidate include
- Lead complex cross functional projects that will requires in depth analysis to identify and solve issues across operations, supply chain, order entry and deliver to ensure on time delivery to our customers
- Manage a portfolio of improvement projects, including auditing of implemented projects to ensure that process improvements are sustained, and benefits are realized
- Identify and implement new tools and technologies to reliably service the customer with supply chain, operations, customer service, and all other functions, as necessary, to improve reliability of the end-to-end order process
- Ability to become a subject matter expert for the processes that you are driving to improvement
- Identify and drive realization of opportunities for sustainable and scalable supply chains
- Using data and key metrics, drive and measure improvements that reduce manual process and enhance our operational effectiveness
- Define ways to measure and manage performance
- Drive continuous improvement programs: lead time, capacity, cost, quality, agility, efficiency
- Identify and pursue opportunities to leverage and consolidate the supply base using system level tools and techniques
- Collect data and present metrics to influence business partners and leadership on direction for strategic projects
- Demonstrated ability to think both tactically and strategically, ensuring daily operational focus to overall department strategies
- Agent of change for continuous growth and improvement
- Strong relationship skills fits well with functional management teams, is comfortable with rigorous give and take and has a communicative and collaborative style
- High initiative and drive; a self-starter who operates with speed, simplicity, and passion to succeed
- You will be a positive influencer across diverse teams, be able to effectively rally support for your initiatives, and be able to help operations and supply chains teams create simple solutions to meet your program goals
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional analytics, judgment, and communication skills
- Ability to lead a team in operations, supply chain or operations excellence after 1-2 years in this high visibility role
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Business, Supply Chain, or other related quantitative discipline
- 7+ years of experience in program management, process improvement, implementation, risk identification and mitigation, and project execution
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in supply chain, procurement, planning, manufacturing, finance, or related field
- 5 +years of expertise with data, analytics, and analytical tools
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, and communications skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment and managing multiple projects
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically with a bias for action
- Travel is expected to be ~50-75%
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 23, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Supply, Program Manager, Business Process, Operations, Management
This job has expired.