Related to the projects assigned to them:
- Ongoing recording and monitoring of all accounting activities, including, but not limited to, A/P, A/R, revenues, subcontractor payments and adjusting entries. Interface with the Project Managers and Executive's to accurately charge and code invoices to proper Job Costs and General Ledger accounts.
- Supervise and assist in timely completion of the monthly closing, preparation of the monthly financial closing package to be sent to management, the parent company and the Corporate Finance Team.
- Accrue, prepare, and remit appropriate sales taxes, as necessary.
- Analyze and reconcile all key accounts, investigate significant variances from expected amounts
- Prepare monthly cash projections and assist with preparation of annual projections and budgeting
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of accounting experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- Advanced Excel skills
- A self-starter who is able to follow through on commitments and projects with minimal oversight
- Diligent and attentive to details
- Striving to see the big picture and understand interrelationships between accounting areas and apply professional skepticism and critical assessment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Recommended Skills
- Accrual Accounting
- Adjusting Entries
- Attention To Detail
- Construction Engineering
- Corporate Finance
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.