Project Architect (RA) If you are an Architect with experience, please read on!
We are looking for a tenured Project Architects to join our award winning firm. We specialize in multi-family housing, mixed-use and hospitality. Through our collaborative approach and industry leading technological expertise we have been exceeding clients expectations for decades. A Project Architect must be passionate about design and take leadership. You must be able to take your high level technical skills to turn ideas into reality. Come learn what we're about!
What You Will Be Doing - Oversee/mentor junior staff
- Lead consultants in the production of documents using BIM
- Responsible for all detailing/coordination on the project
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and Designers to ensure projects meet code requirements, expectations and design
- Support Construction Admin during the construction phase
- Work closely with Project Directors & Design Directors
- Build/maintain client relationships
- Negotiate fees and agreements
- Develop design phase coordination
- Design development & construction documents
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture
- 5 - 20 years of experience
- Experience in Multifamily, Mixed-use or similar typologies
- California Architecture License (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Paid Holidays
- Hybrid schedule
- Provide IDP materials
- Reimburse completed ARE tests & CA licensing fee
So, if you are a Project Architect (RA) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!