Project Engineer *If you are a Project Engineer with at least 3+ years of professional restoration experience, please read on!*
Based in West Palm Beach, FL and was founded in 1972. As a national design and professional services firm leading in technology-based solutions for the construction of public infrastructure and real estate development. As a company, we're creatively transforming how our world is envisioned, designed, and experienced. We are a team of over 600 team members and over 18 offices nationwide and rapidly growing.
We take pride in being one of the nations top consulting firms and we work to stay ahead of the curve by investing in the latest tools and technology.
- Two Engineering Excellence Awards in 2022 by ACEC-FL
- #167 on ENR's Top 500 Design Firms 2022
- Two projects brought home the Commercial Real Estate Awards 2021
*If you are an innovative, self-motivated team-player, and wants to shape your community, join our team today.*
What You Will Be Doing - Assist in the field review of existing structures
- Meet with potential/current clients to communicate progress and solve issues
- Perform project design, structural engineering analysis, production of reports, specifications, and drawings
- Assist team through evaluation phase, including field review of existing structures, writing reports, develop repair options, cost estimates
- Assist team through bidding phase, including pre-bid meetings, addenda, evaluations, reviews of alternates/substitutions
- Assist team through construction administration phase, including preconstruction meetings, reviews, project meetings, test report, close-out
- A part of the design team working closely with project managers, restoration engineers, and design technicians.
What You Need for this Position *Required:*
- BS Civil Engineering; MS - Civil Engineering (Preferred)
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Experience in AutoCAD and Mathcad
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Related work experience desired; not required in post-tensioned structures, parking structure evaluation, and engineering condition assessment report preparation
- Team leadership skills/experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
What's In It for You *Salary:* $70 - $100K
- PTO/Sick Time
- 401k w/ match
- Pet insurance
*So, if you are a Project Engineer with at least 3+ years of professional restoration experience, please apply today!*
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!