2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position participates as a core member and contributor to the Hospital Services Group National Team, the growing team responsible for centrally supporting the Hospital Services Group Divisional Teams. This role involves providing project management support for the continued development and deployment of the Patients' Acute Technology for Hospital Services (PATH) program, a clinical and billing data capture application for DaVita's 1m+ Acute treatments at 900+ hospitals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range$68,400.00 to $100,400.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
Posted 38 minutes ago
Huntington Station, New York
Posted 38 minutes ago
Posted 36 minutes ago