Project Manager If you are a Project Manager with 3+ years of construction experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing We are looking for a project manager with experience working on decorative metal, architectural woodwork, casework, stone, glass, custom lighting, and other fabrication projects to join our team.
Job duties include (but may not be limited to):
- Manage construction projects from estimation/preconstruction to closeout
- Evaluate and interpret project scopes
- Acquire estimation quotes from materials and subcontractor vendors
- Perform materials and fabrications in an accurate manner in accordance with plans and specifications
- Translate documents into proposals, drawings, schedules, fabrication plans, procurements, buyouts, warranties, and closeouts
- Maintain submittals for samples and drawings
- Keep up with RFI's, change order documentation, and other administrative duties for each project
- Schedule production, delivery, and installation for all aspects of assigned projects
- Serve as a liaison to all stakeholders on project schedules and updates
- Create solutions to prevent any issues
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of construction project management experience
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Prior fabrication or installation experience desired
- Proficiency in Excel, Procore, BIM360, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and/or Solidworks
- Ability to multitask
What's In It for You - $80,000-100,000 base salary determined on experience
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Strong growth potential
So, if you are a Project Manager with at least 3 years of construction experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!